Evangelical Fellowship of Cambodia (EFC) has played an important role in facilitating the work of the Christian community in proclaiming the gospel of Jesus Christ in Cambodia, promoting unity of the Church, and building capacity of its Christian leaders and community. EFC, since in inception in January 14th, 1996 as a local indigenous umbrella religious organization, has mad some positive changes toward the rebuilding of Cambodia. EFC is a national Church movement, which is recognized by the government as one of the biggest umbrella organizations, which has churches, organizations and missions as members. The national church remains one of the potentially effective mechanisms to overcome the problems faced by this society. The church can be a spiritual dynamo where long term sustainable transformation of lives can take place.
To see people in Cambodia as disciples of Jesus who live in Harmony, Love, Unity, Peace and Justice. They would be a blessing and follow the great commission, to the glory of God.
Our Mission is to Glorify God by serving the body of Christ in Cambodia and beyond through upholding her unity, promoting her welfare and facilitating her growth, thereby, serving the Evangelical Church in fulfilling the Great Commission of our Lord Jesus Christ.
* To facilitate the proclamation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
* To promote cooperation, understanding, and unity within the Evangelical Christian community.
2. Leadership Development
* To support churches in their spiritual growth, as well as help to develop their individual believers.
* To promote the social welfare of the citizens of Cambodia.
* To facilitate communicate and understanding between the Evangelical Christian community and the Royal Government of Cambodia